Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look Who's Walking...

This was then... (A few weeks ago)

This is now...

As you can see, my little man has just about mastered the art of walking. He is getting around really well now, which also means making messes at every turn. In fact, this busy boy pulled all his clothes from the bins in his room this very morning... after they were all nice and clean and folded just moments prior. Oh, the joys! :)
To keep this crazy boy safe in a rented house, FULL of stairs... Zach created this contraption.

I'm not exactly sure what to call it, but it does the job perfectly... and is a lot less expensive than screwing a gate into a banister that I would eventually have to pay to replace when we move out. Yes, I am a cheap-skate... and YES, we are a little white-trash! :)
I love it!
And here is a cute picture of the big brother and sister. These two adore Talmage, and each other, almost as much as I do.

2 comments:

Tyler and Clancee said...

ADORABLE!! But makes me sad! I miss you guys!! His laugh is so funny! :) And I love belle standing by and cheering wildly for her little brother. Your kids are too cute, and I love them so much. Thanks for being the only ones who read our blog. And yes of course we do it just for you. By we I mean me of course. I love you and miss you sister. I'll call you in the next couple of days.

Lizzie said...

I cant believe he is walking. Kimball is almost 15 months and still NOT walking - he gets upset when we try to walk with him and he is just pretty content crawling. Very cute kiddos!