but this is one of my favorites...
(And Yes, he made these from scratch and they tasted even better than they look!)
I'm not quite sure why is it that when I'm cooking in the kitchen, Zach see's this...

But when Zach's in the kitchen he looks like this...

And when I'm lucky enough to get him to clean...
He looks like this...

I REALLY love when he cleans! :)
5 comments:
lucky woman...you know what will freeze over when either one of those things happens in my house.
I am so impressed with Zack-and you for getting him to cook . . . and clean :)
i'm dying laughing over here.
i think i need zach to teach joseph how to cook and clean.
you're so funny Darbee--this totally made me laugh. but don't worry, Bruce says I'm the messiest cook he's ever seen. so you are not alone! :)
Your bread is beautiful!! It worked! I'm so proud of my little homemaker..will you teach your mother how to make bread like that?
Post a Comment