i make a MEAN chocolate chip cookie... seriously, i do! i wish i could take all the credit, but it's actually my amazing mother-in-law's recipe that i have just about mastered over the last 8 or so years. she still makes them best, but we're loaning her to the missionaries in macieo, Brazil for a few years... who are most definitely enjoying the fruits (and cookies) of her labors!
i've had many people asking for the recipe lately, and even though it might take away from your infatuation with mine... i thought i'd share the recipe with you all anyway.
Robyn's Chocolate Chip Cookies (aka: Best Chocolate Cookie, EVER!)
1/2 cup butter flavored crisco
1/2 cup original crisco
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chip cookies
Bake at 350 for 9 1/2 minutes
Enjoy!
7 comments:
you are the bomb...i thought it was locked in a vault or something!
i knew it was CRISCO!!!!!! Your cookies are sooo good. like I eat the whole plate and don't tell the kids you dropped them by. thanks for sharing.
made em' once...trying again...they weren't like them AT ALL!! :( you are right, it will take many times to get it just like robyn does! that and i suck at cooking anyway. haha!
Thank you! I am always on the hunt for good cookies. I'll go make them right now!
P.S. I would love the name of your dentist in SLC. Thanks so much.
it looks like I was invited at the right time...I'm glad I didn't miss this recipe :)
Thanks for the recipe! I bet hurry and try it before I start my diet in Sept...No sweets for me..
Darbee,
I made your cookies last night and they were a hit. I've now passed the recipe around to the family (my sister in law made them today and they were flat, what did she do wrong?)
Post a Comment