hey-have you put it together that your friend anisha is dallas' wife's cousin?? maybe you totally have...anyway, i went to the preston rodeo and parade a few weeks ago and was with her...what a cute girl. love you!!
I love these pictures!! It truly is so amazing how much happiness kids bring!! Love you!! I am so glad it sounds like everything is working out so well!
4 comments:
hey-have you put it together that your friend anisha is dallas' wife's cousin?? maybe you totally have...anyway, i went to the preston rodeo and parade a few weeks ago and was with her...what a cute girl. love you!!
i totally adore you and your kiddos. so darling. let's play this week.
xo
I love these pictures!! It truly is so amazing how much happiness kids bring!! Love you!! I am so glad it sounds like everything is working out so well!
So cute! Sorry we missed you while you were here. Glad you had such a great trip.
Post a Comment