I am a little... no, a LOT disappointed! I had my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and NOTHING is happening! I am only dilated to a 1, and only 50% effaced. HUGE BUMMER FOR ME!!! I did get my induction scheduled for my actual due date, Aug. 26th, though. At least there is an official end in sight... Just not as soon as I'd wish! I guess my baby will come when my baby is ready, and it's obviously not time yet. Just wish me luck... it'll be a LONG 3 1/2 more weeks!!!
14 comments:
Hey I thought of a couple more names to add to the pot. For a boy, Tabor (pronounced Tay-bur)or Jathan, and for a girl, I saw this little girl the other day named Dahlia (like the flower) and I thought it was so cute! you've got me hearing baby names everywhere I go :)
Congratulations on knowing the date, sorry it's not sooner-that is a great date by the way-I will find out what I am having that day! Can I come visit when this baby is born-it's great to be back-hooray!
At least you have an end date but that is miserbale... considering the time of year... how rough!!! Hang in there!!
Caster Oil worked for me!
i was not even a one a week before Kallie came, so don't be too frustrated. =) and i was only 75% effaced too...i think when i went in to be enduced i was maybe a 2. Yea for having a date set so you have hope of knowing baby will be coming! That helped me at least...
SOrry there is not a end insight any sooner. I feel for you. I have beeen at at 1 for two weeks and contracting. I am ready for this kid to come out. Keep me posted!! Good luck and love you.
Well at least it sounds like you will most likely be in Park City with us. At least that will help some of the few weeks go by fast. I cannot wait for this little one, and I'm dying to find out the sex! I seriously don't know how you've done it.
The skydiving looks so fun! I really want to try it. Good luck the next three weeks!
I want to see pictures of you and your belly!
I'm so excited for you. It's always tough at the end. Hopefully, your little one will come soon. Good LUck.
Darbee!! How are you? You are such a cute family. I want you to post a pregnancy picture asap before you have the baby!!! I am so excited for your family and all the new adventures to come:)
We are anxiously awaiting this new little arrival. We are ready and waiting for any news!!! It can't be too long now, I'm surprised he or she isn't here yet with all your doing. Stay comfortable or maybe go jump on a tramp??!!! Anyway, we love you, miss you, miss those sweet hugs from our little angels. Hang in there Darb, your a trooper.
The last week is always the slowest. Hang in there. Just wanted to let you know I've joined the blogger world too. You can see what the Bettwieser's are up to at www.anishab.blogspot.com
Best of Luck.
anisha
Oh..I hate the end of a pregnancy. Call me...I will tell you some fun stuff that you both will enjoy!! We need to get together. I still feel so bad for bailing last weekend but it had just been a day!
Post a Comment