I seriously feel like a time bomb! Just waiting to explode... It's like I'm watching the clock, slowly ticking by... second by second, just waiting for this baby to arrive! I've washed all the BoY AND gIrL newborn baby clothes, bought the big kids their new bunk bed and mattresses (ya, I'm too scared to move either of them downstairs, so they are going to share a room for a while!) We are just TOO excited, and most things are ready now... but it feels like our baby may never come!!! On the other hand, I only have 10 days at the MOST to have my house and nursery in perfect order, meals prepared and frozen in the freezer, primary substitutes called and at hand, and everything just the way i want it. I guess since we will be up in Park City all next week with my family (unless I'm in the hospital having a BABY) that I should stop delaying the obvious and just get to work! Maybe...
The only fun part about not yet having a new baby in my arms, is the fact that I've been able to play a lot, and celebrate with my friends at their baby showers. Here are some of my college Roomies at dinner to celebrate Kami's new baby! We had a great time, and I am so excited to have babies so close in age. We will have so much fun together!
And here is a photo at our Baby Lunchion for Kimi. She was in town from Washington D.C., and we just had to celebrate her new baby with her as well. The only bad part about having babies together with Kimi, is the fact that she is TINY! She makes AnYoNe look HuGe... especially 9 month pregnant girls! :-) No fair! Love you guys, and wish you the best with your new additions!
13 comments:
Darb: I understand how you feel and I am right there with you. I am for sure a time bomb waiting to go off. I know what I am having but still can't make myself finish getting things ready. Being induced on the 27th unless she comes early I don't have time either. Best of luck!!!!!! Have fun in Park City and pass my love to the family.
I am so glad that you updated so fast! I just love you and I am so glad that I have been able to see you so much! I can't wait to hold this little baby girl or boy! Hopefully I will being seeing you VERY SOON! I love you and GOOD LUCK!
Good luck, cannot wait to see a new baby on tihs blog soon!!
We will be excited for the post announcing your new arrival. Good luck getting everything done and have a fun vacation!
wow darbs, you are a giant in this picture with your girl friends....kind of like when me you and char take pictures. How come you got all the good genes?
I'm telling you CASTOR OIL will do the trick. Although you may want to wait until after your trip to Park City.
I'm telling you CASTOR OIL will do the trick. Although you may want to wait until after your trip to Park City.
You're such a great planner! We'll be waiting for the good news! Can't wait to hear: boy or girl....
Have you picked any names yet? Good luck with everything! It will be so fun to find out what you are having!
I'll be thinking about you! (and keeping my fingers crossed for sooner rather than later)
I hope the delivery and everything goes VERY well. :)
Darb, I'm so excited for you! Any day now you'll be holding your little one in your arms. That is so fun! I am really anxious to find out what it will be, boy or girl.
I also wanted to say thank you for a fun and fabulous baby shower dinner. It was so good to see you guys, and it really meant so much to me, you have no idea. You went to too much work, but I appreciate it all. You are so cute! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you!
p.s. i need your mailing address
ok darbee first and foremost YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! you are so beautiful! secondly, i still can't believe you guys didn't find out the gender...j and i would die not knowing! hang in there...the little loves will be here before you know it! enjoy pc as your last hurrah! i'll be thinking of you!
oh good luck... i hope he/she comes so soon. i'm sad i just missed the lunch for kimi.. you all look GREAT prego.
love ya
Post a Comment