Friday, August 22, 2008

INTRODUCING....Talmage Paul Beynon

He's officially here! I went into labor last night, and baby Talmage made his earthly debut this morning at 7:20. He is PERFECT!!! 7 lbs. 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches. I feel so fortunate that everything went so smoothly, and that he is here safe and sound! When I look at him, I just know that he belongs in our family! I'm truly so blessed!!!

More details to come...
But for now...



29 comments:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

oh my goodness darbee and zach he is absouletly adorable . oh how i love newborns they just melt my heart .  CONGRATS  you guys are awesome and will be great parents to three . and little belle gets to be an only girl for a while longer . Lucky Princess . Again you have a beautiful family and congrats .

TanDee said...

Congrats!! I am so excited. He is so darn cute and I love the name Talmage!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Rylan and him will be such great friends!

Lizzie said...

YEAHH!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear all of the details. I just knew it was going to be a boy.

Unknown said...

YAY!! He is adorable you guys, absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to play more with him and get to know his little personality. Your other two kids are adorable. We've been having a blast today. Belle makes me laugh. I love them both. Get out of the hospital and come play with us! (truthfully, your kids aren't fun to sleep with and my lack of sleep is killing me!) hehe LoVe YoU!

Jessica June said...

He is beautiful darb!! I can't wait to see him!! Hope you are doing well! Love him lots for us!!

Miller's said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet him. I can't decide who he looks like, he doesn't really look a ton like either of your kids but he is adorable. He is going to fit right in to our family. He is so lucky to be coming into a family as awesome as your's. Congrats, we are so happy for you.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Congrats! Where you surprised it was a boy??? DId you have a feeling either way?? He is precious, so happy for you.

Charlee Barnes said...

Congrats Darbs! You did so good and he is just beautiful. Congratulations.
Christmas can't come soon enough! We can't wait to meet him, and Cooper and Hudson can't wait to squeeze his little toes...lucky Talmage!!!
We really are so happy for you all. Love you!

Jody said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you and a little jealous since I am still pregnant. I can't wait to come to Utah and be able to see him.

Marie said...

Congrats Darbee and Zach!

Justin and Jill said...

Yeah! I love his name! What a wonderful little boy to add to your already adorable family. What does Belle think about having another brother?!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Cute name too!! We can't wait to meet him!

Andrea S. said...

What a cute little guy! Congratulations on your new addition, he really is adorable. Your mom is going to die when you move across the country with all your cute kids.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congrats on your new little guy! He is such a cutie, good work. And I love that name. It's perfect, and not even on your list. How did you think of it? I hope you both are doing well. Can't wait to meet him. Now Brock will have a little buddy! So fun! Love you!

Amber said...

I was hoping you would have a post up on this sweet little baby! Congratulations! and I do love the name, and It's a Boy! how fun! It looks like your week away did you some good. ;) Let me know what you need, I owe your family a dinner, so I will be calling you! Welcome baby Talmage!

Alesa Larsen said...

Congrats. He is very cute.

Amanda and Dallin said...

oh darb congrats!! i am so happy for you. i'm so glad everything went so smooth for you!! what a lucky little guy to have your cute fam. xoxo

Alisha said...

Congrats Darbee & Zach! Was it as fun as you had hoped finding out if it was a boy or girl? He's perfect & I'm glad everything went well!

Goodrich's said...

Hooray, the wait is finally over! What a sweet little addition to the Beynon family. Congrats on the little guy, we're so happy for you all!

Hillary Garner said...

Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful little guy you have there! We can't wait to meet him! This sounds a little lame as I should just suck it up and drive out to you but I don't know why it's always hard as there is always something...but please call me if you're ever at your parents so I can run over! Love you DArb!

whitney holland. said...

CONGRATS Darb and Zach! He is so perfect and I just can't even wait to hold him! Can I come visit you soon! I love you and I am so glad that things went well for you!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! He is a lucky little guy to be born into such a great family!

Amanda said...

WOW~ what a stud! I am so excited for you. I bet it was amazing to finally meet that little mystery man. What a beautiful family you have.

Katie said...

oh he is a keeper for sure, love the name, Talmage! Congrats to you guys!

J.Frey said...

Yeah HE is here! Congrats! Was it so fun to finally find out what you were having?! And Talmage is a great name! I'm so glad that everything went well!

Alder Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He looks so perfect! We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet baby Talmage.

Courtni said...

I love the little picture of your 3kids...darling little family. Congrats again!

Kara said...

Yay! Welcome to the wild world as a mother of THREE!!! Can you believe it? We're getting so old. :) Oh, well. He is just precious! Congratulations!

Stef said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well! He is such a cutie! I really like his name, it is very unique!