Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blast from the Past

Last week, I was able to attend the baby shower of one of my college roommates, Sharielle. She lives in North Carolina, so I rarely get to see her. It was so fun to have 5 of the 6 of us together again! (We missed you, Whitney!) What's even better, is the fact that so much time has passed since we all lived together... yet when we are together again, it's like NoThInG has changed! I LOVE THAT! These are such AmAzInG girls, and I am so blessed to have them as my friends! Thanks girls, for the memories... Here's to many more as we now raise our children together!
(Laura, Kami, Sharielle, Me, Jessica. The 3 of us in the middle are all due within a month of each other. SO fun!!)

2 comments:

Jen Bird said...

You look so good Darbee!! I swear you said you're due soon...no way!! I love getting together with friends!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun. I love getting together with my High School girlfriends. We laugh more than I can with anyone else. I seriously cannot even tell your prego in that picture.