Saturday, July 26, 2008

fun, Fun, FUN!!!

We are having so much fun this summer! We have been so busy, and playing way too much. Our latest adventure was today, when we went to the I-Fly Skydiving Simulator up in Ogden. It was SO much fun for Briggs and Zach! Belle and I loved to watch, too! We can't wait until we all can go, but Thanks Mom and Dad, for such a fun adventure for us all! Here are a few photos of my boys FLYING...

Briggs and Cole all ready to FLY













Video of Briggs's first attempt at Flying... (ignore the commentary!)


Video of Zach... such a natural!



Just couldn't resist this pic of my brother, Cade. He was having such a great time!













And here's just a little update about what our family has been up to...
Zach
Working SO hard... finishing projects in the yard, including our new patio in the back... preparing for a WEEK-LONG scout camp next week... beginning online business classes at BYU... preparing to start Grad School at JHU in January... training for the St. George Marathon in October... and still finding time to play/bike/ride/climb a little! It's no wonder Belle often tells her Daddy, "You are such a Rock Star!"

Darbee
Just getting LARGE... preparing for our new arrival next month... trying to get the house ready to sell (anyone interested?!?)... keeping busy with kids and still finding time to play/spa/shop a little... or a LOT! :-)

Briggs
Loving to swim, golf, hike, "PaRtY" with family and friends (that's what he calls any big get-together), and cross the bars at the park... needs to have friends over to play any free moment we have... loving icecream/sno-cones/bbq's/the Wii this summer!

Belle
Loving riding her bike, swimming, ShOpPiNg, dancing, using the potty, and helping mommy in any way she can... misses her Grammy and Gramps in Brazil, and loves pretending that she is "going on a mission"... loves having her finger and toe-nails painted (thanks Amber, for the polka dots!)... NEEDS jamba juices/sno-cones/cokes almost daily this summer!

Good Times... GREAT MEMORIES!!!

10 comments:

Andrea S. said...

The flight simulator looks like so much fun. I can't believe how busy your summer has been. Good luck getting the house ready to sell-have you found somewhere in Maryland to live yet?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

i have been meaning to try that in Ogden. Was it so fun? I love that picture of Cade, havent seen him in ages, how is he??

Kimi said...

How fun for the fam! Are you ready for the baby! Holy smoke you are going to have 3 kids! You are an awesome mom.

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

Hey it was great seeing your husband again , it was so funny we kept calling him ELDER BEYNON and then we would be like ummm zach . I have never seen anyone get so excited over strawberry lemonade. I think it is so exciting that you will be living near baltimore , my husband currently works in baltimore right near the airport and we are thinking of maybe moving closer maybe not to baltimore but the surrounding areas . Thank for the post . yes bathrooms are gross and it is just sooo stinkin hard to keep them out .

Miller's said...

I fly was such a blast to watch. Maybe next year we will have to go with us girls. I love the pic of Cade, he was so hilarious.

Amber said...

I can't tell if Briggs was smiling or not ;) looks like soo much fun, I am sure he loved it even if he looked a little worried on the video. It did look like it was a little bit of a rough ride at times. I wonder what Cameron would think of it. I think it.

Courtni said...

That was awesome. It was SO fun to see you guys last week! Fun to have the blogs to keep us posted on how things are going...best of luck with everything going on!

The Richardsons said...

That looks like soooo much fun! You have to tell me where that place is, Troy is fixated on going skydiving (and of course I wont let him!) so maybe if we went there, he would get it out of his system!

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! Good flying boys. I think we need to take a trip to Ogden to try out the old flying machine, looks like fun. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Amanda said...

Okay so I seriously HAVE to go try that. It looks like so much fun!