My blog has really been struggling lately, and I hate it. I feel like I have stopped journeling my thoughts and feelings and only take the time to tell of the big events or adventures we've been so lucky to have. But that's not always REAL life... life sometimes takes an unexpected course. It sometimes isn't as glamorous or exciting as we wish it could be. Sometimes the most exciting part of my day is when I finally get that shower I've been waiting all afternoon for... or when a child tells me they love me... or when that same crazy child is finally in bed! No matter the situation, I want to remember OUR life. The ups and the downs, the good and the bad. Just because we may not always be on some exciting adventure, doesn't mean I don't want to remember the simple, every-day things... our thoughts and feelings and moments we share together.
Please be patient with me, as I try to put my thoughts into words. For these are the things I always want to remember...
2 comments:
I understand completely. I need to be better. Thanks for this post! Miss you!!
Thanks for reminding me that we should define our life by the highs or lows--but by enjoying that middle ground "real" stuff that makes up most of our days anyhow! I needed the reminder!!!
Post a Comment