Monday, March 30, 2009

Viking Pride!

You would never believe how many fellow Viewmont Vikings are living out here in the D.C. area. It is crazy! Well, Last night Emily (Ashton) Hamilton and her hubby invited us over for dinner with some friends. It was such a blast from the past, but also SO nice to feel a little more at home with some familiar faces. We had a great time reconnecting with old friends, and making some new ones. Thanks for a great night, Emily.
Of course I had to get a picture of the VHS grads at last nights dinner... we'll have to do a big bbq with all of the others this summer.
Viking Pride FOREVER! :-)

(Emily (Ashton) Hamilton, Lincoln and Ali (Abegg) Essig, Me, and Kimi (Moriyama) Bradley. And Yes, we ARE making the Viewmont "V" sign with our hands... Go Vikes!) :-)

And here's a cute one of my monkey's in their secret hiding place at Hamilton's.

8 comments:

J.Frey said...

How fun for you guys! I'm glad you can represent us on the East coast!

Tyler and Clancee said...

You're a NERD...but i love and MISS you like CrAzY!

Miller's said...

Oh that's fun for ya, I love the pics of your kids. I'm glad you got to find some familiar faces, I think it was probably much needed! We miss ya like crazy.

Jana and Taylor said...

Oh man, its been so long! How are you? I swear your kids have gotten so much older in just a few months! Especially Talmage! We really need a phone call talk soon!

Angie said...

More connections?? Did you know my other cousins from Viewmont? How old are you again? Jeremy, Jennifer, Troy, Jordan and Tara Manning?

Lincoln and Alisia said...

We made it on your blog!! Yeah! That was such a fun dinner. I agree, lets get together again soon!

Emily Hamilton said...

It was so fun having you over! We'll have to get together again soon. I love the pic of the kids in the basket.

Alisha said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! Go Vykes!