Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Easter time is a time for eggs, and a time for eggs is Easter time!" ~Mimi

I don't even know exactly this quote even means, but it wouldn't be Easter without it! This is a saying that our Mimi and Grandma Robyn say (over and over) on Easter... and on days like today we wish we could be with our family to hear it! :-)

Well, Believe it or not, we still had a wonderful day!

The Easter bunny found us, even after searching frantically for the place that the kids left their baskets... only to find them out on the front porch! Apparently, Belle was worried that the Easter Bunny may not know where they were, so she left them out where he'd be sure to find them! (Is that cute or what?!?)


The best part of my day was being able to go to church and remember my Savior on this special day. I am so blessed to have a testimony of the gospel and of the reality of my brother, Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I know that it is because of His love for me, that He died and atoned on for my sins. I am thankful for the knowledge that I can live, as he lives, with my family forever one day.
I hope we'll all find time to remember Him this Easter!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Darb! Your kids are so cute.

We had a great Easter. Very low key. Zack is doing much better. He still has to keep it easy for 6 weeks, which is a pain in the butt! Like I can keep a 6 year old still for that long. We are doing much better, boy did he give us a scare. Thanks for thinking of us!

Happy Easter!!

Miller's said...

Belle is too cute, that's hilarious. We missed you guys at your parents yesterday but it sounds like you guys had a fun Easter anyhow. We can't wait to see you guys in July :)

Stephanie Pilling said...

What cute kids! Happy Easter!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

So cute! I love your coordinated kids! They look darling!

Stef said...

Darbee, how do you do the cute scrapbook pages? They are so cute!

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

So cute pictures. Im glad you are doing good. We miss you though

JB Mauss said...

Look at your cute family! We miss you guys!
Jenn Mauss

kimi burbank said...

Your family is so great; Talmage seems to grow every day! What cuties. It was fun to see you, but I am SOOOO impressed with the scrapbook pages and blogs done already. Good for you. I didn't know about Zach. So sorry. You're great! Love you, Kimi