Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keepin' Cool!

It has been ExTrEmELy warm the last few days... I'm talking mid 90's PLUS humidity! It has been wonderful, though! We have been enjoying hiking, biking, park-hopping, and playing at the water feature every single day. I wish it would be like this forever... being outside just seems to make me and the kids a lot more happy. Here are my little cuties at the water feature the last few days. Bring on Summer!!!

5 comments:

Courtni said...

hard for me to think of people being warm...we are freezing down here! i can't believe how much talmage reminds me of shea as a little boy...too cute!

Goodrich's said...

Don't ya just LOVE the warm weather??! Its the best. Talmage has the cutest little cheeks, I just want to kiss them!

Stephanie Pilling said...

I love that picture of Belle. What a little princess! And your "picture pages" are awesome--how do you do them?

TanDee said...

How cute!! I can't believe how big they get and so fast! I love Talmages cute smile!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Oh man. I wish it was warm here. Cutest little talmage!