Briggs
Besides being cute, cute, cute... this little dude has become a wonderful reader! It is so cute to hear him sound out the words to his favorite books. He loves to read and is looking forward to starting Kindergarten in the Fall... I on the other hand, am FrEaKiNg out about it!
Briggs has also mastered the "robot" dance, the somersault, handstand, and cartwheel. He wanted me to take a picture, and this is as good as it got. Oh well.
Belle
This little lady LOVES life. She is constantly singing and dancing, playing make-believe, and telling stories... OH BOY, does she tell stories. It's HiLaRiOuS!!! She has mastered dressing herself in "MaTcHiNg" outfits. See for yourself what she picked out today... "There's pink, and there's pink... It MATCHES!"
She also has mastered trimming her toenails by herself... DISGUSTING, I know! But funny nonetheless!
Talmage
Where to start?!? This little man is getting SO big. He is already sitting up, starting to scoot, and wants so badly to crawl. His first THREE teeth finally broke through just today, and I'm hoping for a happier boy here soon. He says over and over all day "Dada, Dada" and Zach LOVES it, even though I'm not quite convinced he knows what he's saying! :) Talmage is such a joy in our lives. Briggs tells him every day how "AwEsOmE" he is... and I think the rest of us think he's pretty awesome too!
Showing his sitting skills while chewing on a piece of bread... and ignore his crumbs all over the floor! :)
Loving the swings
Tal actually fell asleep in the shower with Zach. It was so darling, I couldn't resist.
Zach is amazing at everything he does... SERIOUSLY! He has mastered the balancing act of school, church callings and family life, too. He has even mastered driving around this crazy town (even though he did get his first speeding ticket!) and rarely needs to use the GPS. Me, on the other hand... not so much!
I don't think I've mastered much of anything since being out here in Virginia. I am having fun attempting to figure it all out, though. I'm just thankful that Zach and the kids are being so patient with me while I try.
2 comments:
cute, cute...i can't believe our little boys will be in kindergarten! they are too little! someone tell them to please stop growing! ty is insistent that he does not want to grow up and be a dad cause he wants to stay a kid forever. oh-and he especially doesn't want to live "at his mission." he can't bear to think he might not get to live with me...i need to put him in a time capsule now so that he will always love me that much! your tal is so stinkin' cute!
that picture of belle with her toenails about did me in :-)
fun to see your kiddos -- they are darling...wish i could see their personalities in real life instead of just reading about them.
Post a Comment