Sunday, September 9, 2007

Small World...


At the Utah Game on Saturday, I decided to get to know the new lady sitting next to me...seeing how we must have scared last years season ticket-holders away. We were talking a little, when she asked me if my husband's name was Zach. She started freaking out because my new friend, was actually Zach's 8th Grade English Teacher, Mrs. Dixon. (Do you Churchill guys remember her?) She was so darling and remembered almost everything about Zach, even some of the papers he had written. It was too funny for words...
I took a photo of Zach and Mrs. Dixon, but as you can see...it was during the 1st quarter when the Utes were actually attempting to play football, and Zach was still happy. 4th quarter photos didn't have much smiling at all! Let's just say, I had one very sad husby! :-) Better Luck Next week! Go Utes!

3 comments:

whitney holland. said...

She doesn't look old enough to be Zac's 8th grade teacher! Wow, that is too funny though. Good luck today! Love ya!

Kimi said...

GO UTES!!!!!! Yeah! Wish we were there with you! I love your pictures and all the updates!
Love you

Jen Bird said...

I have good memories at the Utah stadium with my dad! :) Although, I must admit that I spend a whole heck of a lot of time at BYU games! We're actually in Branson, MO right now going to the Tulsa/BYU game on Saturday. I'll tell you...the crazy BYU fan I married!! How funny that was his teacher!