Boy, Oh Boy!!! Zach has been out of town ALL WEEK on business...if you can call climbing Lost Arrow in Yosemite an actual business trip. He's got some amazing photos, although I am not sure exactly what is what! All I know is that at one point he was dangling by a rope 3000 feet above the ground! Ya...I didn't know about that part until after it was all over! Good thing, too...because I don't know if he would've made the trip otherwise. Ha, Ha. I LOVE that Zach is so adventurous and has such passion for life. He keeps our life so exciting, and I am so lucky to have him...in my life and home in one piece! He leaves on actual business again in the morning, so I will make him post more about this trip when he gets home.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Zach's "Lost Arrow" Climb in Yosemite
Boy, Oh Boy!!! Zach has been out of town ALL WEEK on business...if you can call climbing Lost Arrow in Yosemite an actual business trip. He's got some amazing photos, although I am not sure exactly what is what! All I know is that at one point he was dangling by a rope 3000 feet above the ground! Ya...I didn't know about that part until after it was all over! Good thing, too...because I don't know if he would've made the trip otherwise. Ha, Ha. I LOVE that Zach is so adventurous and has such passion for life. He keeps our life so exciting, and I am so lucky to have him...in my life and home in one piece! He leaves on actual business again in the morning, so I will make him post more about this trip when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, that is BEAUTIFUL! But oh my gosh! I would DIE DIE DIE if I knew that Phil was doing stuff like that! I didn't know Zach was so adventerous!!
Oh boy! I can't believe Zach did that! What a brave husband! How awesome and beautiful though. It looks like he had fun.
Okay...I better not show your blog to Tom he will be so jealous. When the heck are we getting together to do something fun with our hubbies?
Post a Comment