Well, as some of my friends have informed me, my blog has been a little boring lately! I got this dumb photo-bucket corruption on my template, so that obviously needs some serious fixing. Plus, I have been a little under the weather lately...so needless to say, I don't have a whole lot to blog about! I guess the thing I am most grateful for right now is the beautiful weather we've been having lately here in Utah. I love the changing colors of the leaves and the beautiful mountains. I love living right across the street to the park, where we can go for a FREE, fun, outing or playdate. I think that the park has seriously saved my life this summer...and my kids' as well. Here are just a few pictures of why we love the park so much!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
BoReD!
Well, as some of my friends have informed me, my blog has been a little boring lately! I got this dumb photo-bucket corruption on my template, so that obviously needs some serious fixing. Plus, I have been a little under the weather lately...so needless to say, I don't have a whole lot to blog about! I guess the thing I am most grateful for right now is the beautiful weather we've been having lately here in Utah. I love the changing colors of the leaves and the beautiful mountains. I love living right across the street to the park, where we can go for a FREE, fun, outing or playdate. I think that the park has seriously saved my life this summer...and my kids' as well. Here are just a few pictures of why we love the park so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Darbee cute pictures....but where is the picture I requested!! haha. Let's get together soon! Love ya!
Such cute pictures! I especially like the one of Briggs and Belle kissing! Sorry you have been under the weather but I am SO excited for you!
SO CUTE! Honestly get cuter kids! How lucky you are to have the park across the street! I hope you are feeling better!!
Gotta love free parks! They are the best kind of fun! Sorry you've been under the weather. I wish I had an excuse why I haven't blogged...hmm...I'll think of one in a minute. :)
Ummm are you pregnant? Or is this the week you needed me as a babysitter?!?! Either way shoot me an email and let me know how things are going. Way cute pics... Oh and i love briggs comment of the day.
I love that park! Too bad we didn't ever get to go with you guys. Maybe next summer? Anyways, love the pictures. Your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment