Have you experienced "Corn Belly's" at Thanksgiving Point yet? If you haven't, you should! My kids had so much fun tonight, we are already planning family nights and playdates when we can go back! We love everything at Thanksgiving Point, but I'm a little tired of the Farm Country and the Dinosaur Museum, if you know what I mean. This "Corn Belly's" thing is special for Fall, and has everything from Corn Mazes (for kids and adults), to Pumpkin Patches, to Bouncy Jump things, to Hay Rides. It becomes haunted after dark, but my kiddos don't care for that much. It's pretty cheap, (I think $10/person)...So if you need a change of scenery like we did...I HIGHLY recommend it! My kids were in heaven, and it was such a fun place for all of us to share a little time together!! Happy Fall!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Family Fun at "Corn Belly's"
Have you experienced "Corn Belly's" at Thanksgiving Point yet? If you haven't, you should! My kids had so much fun tonight, we are already planning family nights and playdates when we can go back! We love everything at Thanksgiving Point, but I'm a little tired of the Farm Country and the Dinosaur Museum, if you know what I mean. This "Corn Belly's" thing is special for Fall, and has everything from Corn Mazes (for kids and adults), to Pumpkin Patches, to Bouncy Jump things, to Hay Rides. It becomes haunted after dark, but my kiddos don't care for that much. It's pretty cheap, (I think $10/person)...So if you need a change of scenery like we did...I HIGHLY recommend it! My kids were in heaven, and it was such a fun place for all of us to share a little time together!! Happy Fall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Darbee I am dying about what you posted on our other site! You have to call me when you get this! LOVE YA.
Cute, cute. I love that last photo. I think it's so great you guys do fun stuff like this together. We went out there last year for the maze and I was surprised to see all of that fun stuff for kids there. We'll have to make it out there one day!
Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait till Walker is old enough to enjoy it! I do love a good corn maze:)
We just drove by Thanksgiving Point today and I leaned over to Devin and said "We need to take Paityn there for family night." Now you just made me more excited to go! I love everything about fall, especially hay rides and corn mazes. Let's really meet up soon, before I have this baby. :)
Hi Darbee! I am so glad that you posted a comment on my blog. It looks like you and your family is doing well. I can't believe you have two cute, adorable kids. Your little boy looks like a Miller. Anyways, let's keep in touch through blogging.
What a fun activity! Thanksgiving point is awesome and it's even better that you live so close. I love the photo of Briggs in the corn, way cute!
i take my boy to thanksgiving point quite frequently, but we'll definitely have to check this out...we just attempted the farm with flying colors! love the pictures...
I LOVE that picture of Briggs in all the corn! That sounds like SO much fun! The Falls are so much fun out here with so many things to do. I get sad thinking about how we won't be here next Fall, but it's good to know that there is Corn Belly's-so thanks!
P.S. how do you do your cute background? I've been trying to figure out how to do a unique one for our blog. Any advice?
I've never even heard of Thanksgiving Point, but I love the pictures and I love your children's names. They are very unique.
Hi Darbee! I found your blog through Jen's and thought I would say "Hi" :) Your kids are adorable! It feels like yesterday I saw you at seminary graduation (I think that was it???) and you were pregnant with your little girl... and now look how big and cute she is!
Hey Guys! Looks like so much fun! We should take the kiddos together one of these afternoons.
Hey Darbee-
Its Brittani (Belnap) Lunnen...I saw you through Whitneys page. You have a cute little family!
Your blog is darling!! We have been wanting to go to Thanksgiving point-- now we have too! It looks so fun!
Okay Darb...expect a call from me...my blog is ghetto and yours is so cute and even has music. You are fancy! I love your pictures and your cute little family. I am so in the mood for a good Halloweeny night...we'll have to try T.P.!
Post a Comment