Sunday, August 26, 2007

Summer Fun...

I can't believe that Summer is coming to an end. Where did it go? We have had so much fun together, but are really looking forward to Fall and the changing season. I have loved watching my kids this summer play, laugh, learn and grow in so many ways. It's truly amazing how fast they grow and suddenly we are here, planning for preschool, birthdays, Utah Football, ... The list goes on. I just wanted to share some pictures of the things we've enjoyed this summer, ranging from lunches at good old Artic Circle, to vacations, to playing in the back yard. It's funny how the most simple things in life are often times our favorites.

10 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Darb it looks like you guys had a great Summer! I too am excited to change seasons but not really looking forward to the cold Winter! I can't wait to see you on Friday, I really miss ya!

Goodrich's said...

Okay, I think your kids look like they could be twins, only 2 years apart. They are soooo cute Darb!

Joani10 said...

You have such a cute family Darb; fun to see all your cute pictures!

Nick said...

Ummm Darbee, you somehow forgot to mention the best part of you summer....seeing me last weekend! Ha, I'll see you homies on Sept. 8th, too bad Zach couldn't swing the trip to Corvallis.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

no better way to end summer that a trip to the Rockin R!! ha ha! Cute pictures!

Rebecca said...

Way cute pictures! Isn't the slide show so much fun? Hope you have a blast at the Rockin R! We'll miss you guys!

-Becca

p.s. Love the new template! I knew it wouldn't take long before you were the pro.

Lizzie said...

Hey Darb! I was so excited to see that you guys have a blog too, it's super cute! Be sure to check out our blog www.lizzieandsanti.blogspot.com

FJ.MJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT summer! It's so much fun for me to see your darling children! What a beautiful family! Where in Utah are you guys?

Kimi said...

Your kids are too cute! Your little Belle just melts my heart! Good job Zach and Darb - what is your trick to such cute kids, we want to know!!!
Love ya