This is the street that goes into and out of our cute little neighborhood. As you can see, it has definitely seen better days! All the rain the last few days has caused tons of flooding out here. Lucky for us, we haven't had many problems other than this road being closed. We are counting our blessings!
5 comments:
Glad your cute house didn't feel the brunt of the storm! I love your blog - so glad you set one up!
Meg
Oh my goodness Darb! I didn't realize you got that much rain down there! We didn't have much in Kaysville! Miss ya!
Yeah Darbe! I found your blog through Josh & Becca's. It was so good to see you guys the other day. Hopefully Zach can meet us for dinner next time he's in Dallas. Take care...
p.s. Your kids are ADORABLE!
staciejorg@msn.com, e-mail those pics for sure!!
i'm a random blogger...yep, i found you from stacie jorg's blog. i knew your husband from high school days...your family is adorable. hope you don't mind me "peeking" at your blog! tell your husband, hello.
becky parry kimball
Post a Comment