Holy Cow! Belle just about gave me a heart attack yesterday! Briggs had a friend over and they were loud and rough...just being boys. Belle snuck upstairs and suddenly I thought I could hear water running. Oh BOY! I ran upstairs and in my tub was my darling daughter...in all her clothes, AND her hat! I totally freaked out, but then had to laugh at how dang cute she looked. She always keeps me on my toes, but I love her like crazy!
Does this look like nap time to you? I don't know what I am going to do. Belle has not been wanting to take her nap lately. But if I don't make her during the day, she is SO grouchy by about 6:00 at night. So I decided she can have "Quiet Time" in her crib, in hopes that she'd play for a minute then fall asleep. Does it look like it worked?? She is such a stinker, but I love it. I put her in her crib and said it was "quiet time." About 25 minutes later, I hear her talking to herself and laughing her head off. I listened at her door, realized she was jumping on the bed and singing the Little Monkey song. It was so cute, I just had to take a pic and share it with you.
8 comments:
Darb I seriously laughed my head off at this! She is so dang cute! That is really scary though..I am glad that it turned out okay! Belle is seriously a spitting image of your cute hubby! Love ya!
She is such a cutie!! I can't believe she just hopped in the tub in her clothes, you're so lucky you remembered to grab your camera and catch the moment!
Hi Darbee and Zach!
It is fun to see your cute kids and catch up on what is going on with you. It looks like life is great! We'll keep checking your new blog...
~Cami (& Steve)
Hello Zachary and Darbee,
I ran into your blog from Goodrich's and thought I would say "HI!" We see Gary and Robin all the time because we are in their stake. We always ask how you are but now we can see cute pictures too. Good on ya Zach for purchasing that bike. Even more so to Darbee. Alan has that on his list of things to do. However, I am just like Darbee. Isn't it amazing what our kids can get us to do?
Much Love,
Alan, Abby, Carden, and Maxwell.
Hello Zachary and Darbee,
I ran into your blog from the Goodrich's and thought I would say "Hi!" We see Gary and Robin all the time because we are in their stake. We always ask about you but it is so nice to see pictures. Good on ya Zach for purchasing that bike. Even more so to Darbee. It is on Alan's list of things to do. However, I have the same feelings as Darbee. Isn't it amazing what our kids can get us to do?
Much Love,
Alan, Abby, Carden, and Maxwell
Looks like you have a little fish at your house. I love that she will wear that hat! Too cute!!!
Darb, I can't believe how cute Belle is (and I can't believe how old she is either). We need to get together! I love that you have a blog by-the-way!
Darb,
Your family is beautiful! We are going to have a girl's lunch on the 31st if you can make it! I would love to see you and catch up on your cute little ones! Your blog is too cute! We will give you more details soon. Wow, your kids got big! Love ya much - Kimi
Post a Comment