Well, If you can't tell by Zach's face in the photo...he is absolutely ThRiLLEd to be the new Scout Master in our Ward. It is super funny to see him in his little shirt, because he can't help but smirk when he's wearing it! He is so good at everything he does, and I know the boys in our ward are going to LOVE having him as their leader.
Can I just say that I married the PeRfEcT man! Not only is he handsome, caring, hardworking and hilarious...he can CoOk, too. Seriously, he loves to experiment in the kitchen and make awesome recipes from scratch! The kids love to help, too. I joke with him saying that I have a husband and a wife, but what woman would not love a man like this. This photo is Zach and the kids making yummy Empanadas just like he had when he was in Chile last month. They actually turned out perfectly. Thanks, hun, for a delicious dinner!!
3 comments:
nice Zach!! I love the scout shirt! That is one rough job - i hope those boys are good to you:) Yeah for the Rockin R - yee haw!! see ya there! Can't wait for the "shocking machine"
Troop Master Beynon... has a nice ring to it! Dustin had that calling when we lived in Ohio, it was loads of fun! I often tell Dustin he's a better wife than I am too. Nice....!!!
Hello there Beynon family! Darbee, I don't know if you remember me, my name is Tracee (Conde) Walker and I was really great friends with Zach in high school! Anyway, he is a long lost friend that I am SO happy to have found! You have such a beautiful family. Please tell him hello for me and that it is so great to be able to check in on your adorable family! Much Love
Tracee
Post a Comment