Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here we go again!!!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

We are excited to share our news that we will be adding another little angel into our family sometime in October! I know we are CRAZY, but we really can't wait!
Here's a picture of Zach spilling the beans the other day to the kids at the park. It wasn't supposed to be shared that way, but it happened... and the kids were excited anyway!












By the way, APRIL FOOL'S!!! ;)
We're crazy, but not THAT crazy! Ha, Ha!
Did I fool you?

8 comments:

Chantal said...

DOH! you had me reaching for my phone to call you and say what the heck! but then realized it was April Fools! Boy I have to pay attention to the calendar these days!

Charlee Barnes said...

BOOOOOOO! Double BOOOOO!!! Get pregnant, live in Connecticut and lets have babies together! I didn't fall for that joke, as I just had a friend do the same thing on Facebook, so I first read the bottom of your post. Seriously, think about those 2 things...babies and CT! Love you and miss you!!!

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

Wow Darb, you really had us going! I had just gotten off the phone with Zach and he said nothing. You know we would welcome any new little angel anytime...love you guys and LOVED the pics of your trip, what a great time. By the way, we love that guy too! We love you all sooooo much. Grande abraços!!!

Heather said...

I was so EXCITED!!!!!!! Boo you. :) xoxox

Courtni said...

haha--yep, i believed you...but more because i didn't read it until today so i was no longer in the april fool's mindset :-)

Mallory said...

If I weren't on the phone with my mom I would have been calling you!! you totally fooled me!

KaDee said...

I was fooled.

Miller's said...

NOT funny, I was freaking out...I was so mad thinking I found out from your blog and that Cade hadn't told me or you for that matter :) I WISH you were preggers, you should think about that lol! Even if ya play mean jokes me I still love ya.