Our Easter Egg hunt was really fun. The kids had a great time, and even Tal got in on the action. He wouldn't give Heather the time of day, (as you can see from his picture) but the candy and eggs were a huge hit!
Here is Belle with one of her BFF's
And here are some of mine!
The Easter Bunny came on Sunday, and didn't disappoint. He left riddles and clues to help the kids find their baskets, and besides a few fights and tears along the way they had a lot of fun. They finally found their baskets hiding down in the storage area under the stairs in a cooler. How did they get there? Silly Easter Bunny! ;)
When it came time to dye our eggs, Briggs and Tal ate more than they colored. Yum!
Belle did a great job and took her egg coloring and glittering very seriously!
Briggs's hair is getting SO long... too long, really! But he reminds me often that "Curls get the girls!" And if you ask his Dad, he'd have to agree! ;) Just look at that mop!
Belle insisted that she wear her "Brazil Dress" to look pretty for her "Charming" at Easter Dinner. Seriously?!? She is such a cute little twitterpated girl!
And Last but not least...
This is what I wake up to every morning! Pretty cute huh! Just look at those beautiful eyes and that sweetest little sleepy face. I'm crazy over my little monkey... most of the time! ;)
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
Belle always looks beautiful!! One day Landon will appreciate it :) We need a new picture of us -one where I'm not talking when the picture was snapped -
darb your fam is beautiful! and your baby is so BIG! I love Briggs hair..OMG it is so long and cute! you look gorgeous! I miss your cute face! I am coming soon..right or not!
Post a Comment