Oh you guys are so precious and so BEAUTIFUL! Happy Anniversary! I got your card in the mail today...can i just say you made my WEEK. I miss you and want to come see you NOW!
Congrats on SEVEN years! WOW! Are we old enough for that? I swear I still feel like 21 or something. Also, congrats on the move. I LOVED living on the east coast. Take all the advantage you can to visit the sites. They're amazing.
Anyhow, I saw your post on Jennie's potty training one. First of all, I laughed right out loud at your story about Briggs. HILARIOUS! Secondly, I wanted to tell you that my sister owns a digital scrapbooking company called Digital Scrapbook Place (digitalscrapbookplace.com). There are tons of free stuff as well as kits you can buy, and online tutorials... also, if you needed some extra help I could give you her email. Anyway, thought that might help!!!
5 comments:
Happy 7 Years!! You guys look amazing!
Happy Anniversary! Cute scrapbook page. Did you do that digitally?
Oh you guys are so precious and so BEAUTIFUL! Happy Anniversary! I got your card in the mail today...can i just say you made my WEEK. I miss you and want to come see you NOW!
congrats!! Seven years? That is crazy!! I love your cute new house! It's darling!! Hope your baby is feeling better!
Congrats on SEVEN years! WOW! Are we old enough for that? I swear I still feel like 21 or something. Also, congrats on the move. I LOVED living on the east coast. Take all the advantage you can to visit the sites. They're amazing.
Anyhow, I saw your post on Jennie's potty training one. First of all, I laughed right out loud at your story about Briggs. HILARIOUS! Secondly, I wanted to tell you that my sister owns a digital scrapbooking company called Digital Scrapbook Place (digitalscrapbookplace.com). There are tons of free stuff as well as kits you can buy, and online tutorials... also, if you needed some extra help I could give you her email. Anyway, thought that might help!!!
Post a Comment