Saturday, February 21, 2009

The New Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Whiting

Talmage and I flew to Utah for my baby sister's wedding this week. It was InCreDibLe! They were sealed in the Mount Timpanogas Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony, and was actually the 1st time that ALL of my brothers and sisters were at the temple together. What a special day!

It was a whirl-wind trip (I really only had 2 full days there), but it was so fun. We packed a lot in a short time... Pedi's, threading, shopping, decorating for the reception, Dr's appointments, visiting family & meeting my NEW NEPHEW Beckham, and of course, all the wedding festivities. It was so nice spending time with my family. I really missed Zach and my big kids, but it helped me remember that HOME is really where they are... and it felt good to come home!

Well, We are SO happy for Clancee and Tyler. We are excited to welcome Tyler into our crazy family, and feel blessed that he adores my sister the way he does. I know that they are going to have a fun, wonderful life together!

Here are a few photos of Clancee & Tyler's Day...

Congratulations Clancee and Tyler! We love you!

6 comments:

Courtni said...

Thanks for posting the pics! So exciting for Clancee! Glad that you had a good time...wish we could have been there to see all of you!

Jody said...

Thanks for the pics. I wish I could have been there!!! I still can't believe she is old enough to get married. Where does the time go. Love you guys.

Marie said...

Congrats Clancee!!

Lisa and McCord said...

Congratulations to Clancee and Tyler. We are soryr we missed all the fun. Please add our blog to your list to check often, Darbee.

Love, Mac and Lisa

Adam and Britt said...

Darby I am glad you found my blog! It is fun to look at your cute pictures. We were sad we missed the wedding but she sure looks beautiful! You gals are all so cute. We will be here until the first of May. How long have you been in Virginia I didn't even know that you were there.

LagaFamily said...

I am so glad you found us. And thanks for correcting your post...I was like, What? She was glad?? It totally stinks we missed you guys. We didn't do very well at keeping in touch lately. We'll do better now that we live across the country from each other. Hope you guys are doing well!