Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our 6 Month Baby...

Talmage had his 6 month check-up while I was in Utah. He is such a brave little boy! He hardly even cried when they gave him his shots, but the immunizations gave him a little fever and he hated that! (I did, too.) Poor little guy is feeling MUCH better and is his smiley self again.

Here are his 6 month stats:
Weight: 14.4 lbs (10%)
Height: 26 inches (20%)

He is such a sweet LITTLE boy, and we love watching him learn and grow. He is rolling over, holding his head up really well, babbling a ton, eating LOTS of "big-boy food" and just starting to get little "teethies" in. Happy HALF Birthday Tally. We love you!

1 comment:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Hi Darbee! Tally is ADORABLE!! He looks just like Briggs. I hope all is well back east. We miss you guys tons:)