Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Love of My Life...

Happy Anniversary, Zach! I love sharing this journey with you!
I love you!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Dede said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple and your family is adorable!!

Mauri said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get some time without the kiddos today to enjoy one another! Love ya!

whitney holland. said...

Happy Anniversary Darb! I want to here all about your day! Love ya!

Lizzie said...

What a cute pictures! The chocolate covered strawberries were so cute . I love that you send things to Zach at work - it makes me feel happier seeing your expressions of love.

Darbee said...

By the way, everyone...
that picture is a picture of a picture, from my phone. I didn't have access to a scanner...so that's all I had to work with. Sorry, but there's your explanation why it's not the best photo...and why I didn't post more!

Justin and Jill said...

You guys are such a cute couple! We hope you guys had a fun day.

Amanda and Dallin said...

so cute... hope you had a fun day. we didn't do a whole lot.

Jen Bird said...

Happy Anniversary! How many years has it been?? Hope you guys had a sweet Anniversary! Love ya!

Sara said...

Hi. Happy Anniversary. It's me, Sara Holtby Rogers and I am stalking you because I saw your site on Ashley's blog. Congrats on your 3rd baby. Do you know what you're having? Fun. Tell Zach hello. You guys really do have beautiful children.

J. Taylor said...

Darbee!
This is Mandy Sorensen, I saw your link on Natalie's blog, how are you?
You look so great,and your family is so cute. If it is okay with you I would like to add you to my link list. You can check out my blog if you want at jandmtaylor.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary!!
Love, Mandy

Kimi said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are great! Congrats on the pregnancy!!