
Learning of President Hinckley's death today, has touched me so deeply. I feel like he was MY Prophet...
maybe because I was able to meet him once, inside the temple...
maybe because I sang in different choirs for conferences, that he presided over...
maybe because he was so dedicated to the youth as I grew up, and also helped bring forth so many temples...
the reasons are many! I think we will all feel such a great loss for such an incredible man. I can't help but think about the reunion he has had with his sweet wife, and the welcome that he has received up in heaven. It must have been incredible!
He will be greatly missed!
5 comments:
Amen
Darbee! I haven't seen you in a hundred years! I was just linking from blog to blog to blog when I saw a link to yours. Anyway, I echo your sentiments and have been thinking a lot today about that morning so many years ago when we got lost trying to leave the temple and ended up running into the first presidency. Anyway, your family is beautiful. I am also expecting our third. Just three weeks to go -- and it's a boy! Feel free to check out our blog at www.2nfam.blogspot.com. Love you!
Kara
Hey there! I saw your blog off Jackie's. Your family is so stinking cute! You can also check out my blog at nataliespot.blogspot.ocm
Darbee...no posts from you for a while! Pregnancy and cold got you down? Hope everything is still good!
I agree! I am way ready for an update! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment