Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling a little...BLAH!!!

I HATE the way I feel now that Christmas is over! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I've just been in a little rut...and don't have a whole lot to blog about. I've been having some unexpected little glitches with my pregnancy, and it's cold outside, and my kids are feeling SO cooped up...
Seriously, these pictures are the highlights of our days the past week or so...
I know, it's SO SAD!!! Bring on SPRING!!!


6 comments:

Alder Family said...

Darb,
Our days struggle a little bit lately, too. Maybe we should get together to liven things up a bit! Hope everything is ok with you and baby :)

Lizzie said...

Oh I hate those pregnancy glitches! Keep us posted on how things are going.

Lizzie

whitney holland. said...

Darbee! How are you? I obviously haven't talked to you for awhile. I hope everything is ok! Let's plan on getting together this weekend for dinner with Kimi! Love ya!

ahollandetc said...

Darbee...so sorry about yucky pregnancy stuff! is there anything i can do to help you? the blahness is just accentuated by the fact that it is 0 below everything outside!

In response to the comment about the customizing the your blog: Unfortunately I am still so fresh at it that I am not sure how to explain it (SORRY!), but I would love to come over and help you. Maybe we could make a lunch play date out of it. What do you think? If you are feeling yucky you can just sit on the couch and tell me what you want on your blog and I can set it up...maybe it will cheer you up a bit. Let me know when!

ahollandetc said...

p.s. Sorry the whole customizing thing gave you so much grief! It was tricky for me too. I hope this didn't contribute to the blah!

The Richardsons said...

Darbee,
My mom was just over and said she was awaiting news about a pregnancy scare you had today. I said a little prayer for you and I hope everything is ok!