My kids love nothing more than to be outside. Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day, we just had to take advantage. We took the kids up the canyon for a little sledding adventure. Briggs and Belle were in HEAVEN! It was so warm, we had to take hats and gloves off just to cool off. Briggs was braver today than I've ever seen him. He was going off HUGE jumps and flying around all over the place. It was so fun to see them so excited. Belle loved the sledding, until she fell off the sled and got her face all wet. She then preferred making snow angels and eating the snow. It doesn't take much to entertain my kids. It was a day I think we've all been needing for a long time! If only January could always feel this good! :-)
Looks like so much fun..it's been so cold up here in Wyoming we haven't been able to ski or sled for a while! Hope you are feeling well, my older sister just told us she is pregnant too and I am a bit sad because I would love another babe!
Isnt sun and warmth such a wonderful thing! I think I can survive a little bit longer after basking myself in the weekend sun rays and 40 degree weather! Lizzie
It is so much fun to watch your kids have fun, isn't it?! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you guys on Monday!
call us! your sledding day looks like it was way fun. we can get together anytime. I am sure easton would love playing with belle and briggs...you'd think we do it more since mackay and zach work right next to eachother...let us know when and we'll be there!
We've just recently been introducing sledding to Paityn for the first time. She is loving it!! One of the best things about having kids, is you get to be a kid again!! Looks like you had so much fun!
I love playing in the snow! That's one thing I miss about Utah winters-getting hot while playing in the snow on a sunny day. The sun just simply does not come out from November to March. AHHHH Utah snow!
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun..it's been so cold up here in Wyoming we haven't been able to ski or sled for a while! Hope you are feeling well, my older sister just told us she is pregnant too and I am a bit sad because I would love another babe!
Isnt sun and warmth such a wonderful thing! I think I can survive a little bit longer after basking myself in the weekend sun rays and 40 degree weather!
Lizzie
It is so much fun to watch your kids have fun, isn't it?! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you guys on Monday!
call us! your sledding day looks like it was way fun. we can get together anytime. I am sure easton would love playing with belle and briggs...you'd think we do it more since mackay and zach work right next to eachother...let us know when and we'll be there!
We've just recently been introducing sledding to Paityn for the first time. She is loving it!! One of the best things about having kids, is you get to be a kid again!! Looks like you had so much fun!
I love playing in the snow! That's one thing I miss about Utah winters-getting hot while playing in the snow on a sunny day. The sun just simply does not come out from November to March. AHHHH Utah snow!
Post a Comment