My sweet little girl has discovered princesses...and boy, does she think she is one! If anyone asks what her name is, she'll say, "I'm Princess Belle!" And if that's not enough! Now she wants to wear princess dresses, crowns, jewelry, shoes, etc. all over town. It is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! She is hilarious! I'm so glad that she will always be our little "princess".
Princess Belle and Daddy

Our Little Girl
6 comments:
Belle sure makes a BEAUTIFUL princess! How fun to have a little girl to dress up and play with!
You have such a beautiful family! How far along are you now? How is Charlee & Brandon doing? I know you said Charlee moved...why why why so far away??
Little girls are great! I remember when Jackson always wanted to wear his helmet around town. All of the Mom's in Target would just laugh! We had fun visiting with you guys at the shower. Let's get the kids together soon!
that is to die for, maybe one day i will get to play princess w/ a little girl... but until then i'm happy with batman.(that's our lattest craze)
So cute! How are you? I want to hear about you and the baby!
found them at target. of course!
Post a Comment