I have the BEST sisters in the entire world. I feel so blessed to have them in my life, and to be so close to each of them. Clancee is my baby sister. She is seriously one of my most favorite people. She is HiLaRioUs and SmArT and BeAuTiFuL and KiNd...about as close to perfect as they come. (even if she DOES go to BYU!)
Charlee has been my best friend forever! When we were young, I wanted to be just like her. (I guess I still do.) But I would dress just like her, and act just like her, and LOVED when people would ask if we were twins. I'm sure I drove her crazy, but it was all because I love her.
So, Charlee and her family recently moved to HOLLAND from New York, for her husband's work. I hate having them so far away, especially not being able to see my cute nephews very often! Anyway, she is having another baby next week. (a serious miracle, that I will share another time!) So, Charlee came to Utah to have the baby and I am SO excited! They'll be here for a while, because her baby can't go back to Europe without a visa and passport. I'm hoping it takes a LONG time, so they can stay forever!
Saturday, we had a little girl's lunch with my cute mom and all my sisters and sisters-in-law. It was so much fun! We ate at Macaroni Grill, then went over to Nordstrom's and had makeovers at the Mac Event. It was so nice to spend some time together without the kids, and to be able to gab and laugh and make some fun memories together! Thanks, Mom, for a wonderful day! And good luck, Charlee, next week.
(More on baby Alexie to come!)
11 comments:
I loved reading about you and your sisters. What a fun day and a huge blessing to have them in your life! Unfortunately, I don't have any sisters...keep cherishing yours!
cute...i love you and your sisters too! also some of my favorite people! glad that you could all spend time together! can't wait for baby girl to get here!! loves!
So I got on to comment and Mauri had basically said exactly what I was going to say (that's a sister thing too I guess.)
Anyway, to ditto what she said -- I love that group photo and all the girls in it. Miss all of you!
It is so good to see Charlee, she is still as cute as ever. I am glad she is back here to have her baby girl...please tell her hello and good luck with her baby! Your family is so cute and I think it's great you have your sis-in-laws with you!
Darb I have so missed your 'almost' everyday posts! I think the comment from your sisters about blogging really got to you! I am glad to see your back! So fun to see all your cute sisters and in-laws. Family really is the best! And FRIENDS! Love ya!
what a fun time! tell charlee congrats and good luck, that is so exciting!
Darb that would be awesome if we were on the same cruise! We are also doing the Caribbean! Let's chat!
You guys did look like you were having a great time at the Mac Event. Sisters are great! My sisters are my best friends. I love that your younger sister goes to BYU! GO COUGS!
Hey Darb! It was so, so, sooooo fun to see all of you guys that day! It's so funny because that is what my mom, sister, and I did Mac makeovers! Isn't Mac makeup the funnest...love it! And your right, sisters are the best...I wouldn't know what I would do without my sis! Well, if you wouldn't mind, can you let me know when Char has her babe...or maybe I will just keep comin to your blog to check-up! Wish Char the best of luck and tell her I am thinking about her...have always loved that girl, eventhough we grew apart somehow. I would love to come see her too...let me know if you have time. My email is johnandmonplyer@msn.com
Darb- so cute! Sisters really are the best! You have a cute family!! Good luck with Charlie- I hope all goes well!! How are you feeling??
Darb, you do have the best sisters and they have a great sister in you. I am glad that Charlee is in Utah and able to stay for a while. It was so good seeing her when I was in town.
Jody
Post a Comment