Monday, January 16, 2012

Seriously?!?

Can you say SLaCkeR?!?  I canNOT believe it's been months since my last blog entry.  I have tried to blame it on the fact that my computer crashed and I lost my camera cord... but as I just realized today, all my computer needed all this time was a new charger.  Oops!  :)
So here I am, months behind... but ready to get blogging again.  Please bare with me as I give a quick overview of the last few months and a much needed update on the Beynon Fam. 
(and if anyone still reads this blog, I SWEAR to get caught up in the next couple weeks, so check back often!)

August 2011
We spent the month enjoying each other and what was left of the Summer.  We especially loved time out on the boat...

 Briggs gave water-skiing a try and got up on his first try.  Good Job, Buddy! (And if you actually watch this video, only watch the first 15-20 seconds.... the rest is just my crotch!  I thought I was done recording!  Oops!) :)


Zach and I went on a beautiful cruise to Alaska.  The scenery was gorgeous and the quality time together was much needed.  We enjoyed reconnecting with his parents as well, after their 3 year mission in Brazil.
It was so nice being all together again.







Talmage turned THREE!!!  I swore I would never let him grow up, but somehow it happened.  It was a special day full of all the things he loves...
Mickey Mouse, Pinatas, Food, Family and Swimming. 
It was a great day and we were so happy to celebrate with so many people we love. 
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!  We LOVE you!





SEPTEMBER 2011
The Mister was thrilled to have the Utes join the PAC-12 this year and we just HAD to go see them play in their first official game against USC.  We took the kids and made a vacation out of it, hitting up DisneyLand, playing with Brett and Ash, and watching an awesome football game.  What a great trip!




Whew....
Next up:  New School, New House, Big Birthdays, Holidays...
(stay tuned!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

man i miss your guts. love you.

Tyler and Clancee said...

i couldnt get the video to work. i was looking forward to a crotch shot. :) miss you sister! 5.5 weeks until i see you!