Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beynon Summer

JULY
Zach's Parents, Gary and Robyn Beynon, returned home after serving as Mission Presidents for the last THREE years in Maceio, Brazil. 
It was a beautiful reunion!  Just see for yourself... and try not to cry! :)


The kids waiting patiently...
 
 We had to make a quick stop for lunch at a Beynon favorite, the Rio Grande, on the way home from the airport!
 Then headed home for some presents, swimming and snuggles!  It was a GREAT day!!!

It has been an absolute joy watching my kids reconnect with their Grandparents, and to watch Talmage get to know them better.  (He was born the month after they left.) 
We have missed them so much and LOVE having them home!


7 comments:

J.Frey said...

Glad you guys have had a fun and busy summer. Where did you buy a house? This video makes me homesick for my parents...only two more years until they get to come home...I bet your kids have loved having them home. And it must be fun for them to get to know Talmage. Jane was three weeks old when my parents left. It makes me sad to think that they are missing out on her toddler years.

Mallory said...

I love that video-seriously so sweet!! what a great reunion~

Goodrich's said...

So FUN they're home!!! Darb & Zach you two have an adorable family!

Tyler and Clancee said...

I tried....didn't make it! I definitely cried. I blame the baby hormones....

Charlee said...

Loved the clip, made me cry too! So glad they are home. Loved that Tal was super snuggly!
Loved the other pics too. We had a great summer with you guys!

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

Just saw this video and cried all over again, it was the best day ever! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Love you guys! xoxoxoxox

abo-bder said...




.
.
.