Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ladies Man!

My Briggs is a heart breaker already! At the ripe old age of SIX, he has already turned down a marriage proposal, has been asked on his first date, got his first phone number... and even played Prince Charming and kissed his "Sleeping Beauty" on the cheek. (Sorry about that, Heather!) :) He even has a little crush on a cute girl in his class. He is certainly growing up MUCH too fast! YIKES!
I think I'm safe however, seeing that my little man does not EVER want to get married, and claims most girls are gross. He is so stinkin' cute and I can't say I blame those little girls for chasing after him... I just wish they'd wait another decade or two! :)

Today Briggs celebrated his "100 Day" at school. Zach and I helped make 100 Day Glasses for the kids, and each child made a special "Hundred Hat" to wear to school today. The above picture is Briggs's masterpiece! (Complete with 100 pom poms. Good Job, Buddy!)
I love you, Briggsy-Boy! You are such a wonderful student and friend. It's no wonder all those girls just love you so much... I do too!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

He is a Stud! At least he's getting numbers and not giving them out--your phone would never stop ringing!

J.Frey said...

He is handsome! Watch out!