there is something so intense about the love between brothers and sisters and the love between a parent and child. each relationship unique and special. each bond so strong... unbreakable. it's a love i hope they cherish forever... i know i will!
I need those grandbabies of mine, those pictures just make me get my cravings for a good munch. They are such lovebugs. Hugs and kisses from the turtles...
4 comments:
How sweet! I admire your family's relationship with one another. I love love LOVE Talmage's smile!
oh my word. they are precious. everytime i see that sweet Talmage sleep, i melt a little. love your sweet babies.
Darb,
Your kiddos are getting SO big! They are darling. We sure miss you guys...any plans of coming home soon?!
Love, Meg
I need those grandbabies of mine, those pictures just make me get my cravings for a good munch. They are such lovebugs. Hugs and kisses from the turtles...
Post a Comment