Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old Saint Nick


I LOVE this picture! I have a similar one of Belle and Santa from all FOUR Christmas's that she has been alive. It's becomming a tradition she may never outgrow... but I'll keep working on her until next year. We'll see!

Well, even with Belle's continued fear of Santa, He somehow still managed to come. He must've known how good they've been this year because he spoiled them rotten.
Some of the kids favorite gifts this year were:
Briggs: Yellow Ipod, Blue Razor Scooter, Claw Machine, and Super Mario for the Wii.
Belle: Pink Nintendo DS and games, Pink & Purple Scooter, and Spongebob Barbie.
Talmage: Yo Gabba Gabba toys, Orangutang Zoobie Pet, Elmo doll and Shapes Game.
It was a magical year no doubt, and we feel so lucky that we were able to spend Christmas in Utah with my family. It would've been a lonely Christmas without them.
Here are some of our favorite pictures from Christmas.

Poor Talmage was sick, sick, sick! We actually found out on Christmas Eve that he had double ear infections just in time for Christmas... and for our flights back to Virginia and then again to Brazil. Let me just say that traveling with a 16 month old is rough... and even rougher when that baby is sick! But we all survived... barely! :-)
(Brazil Pictures coming SOON!)

2 comments:

J.Frey said...

A spongebob barbie? I have never heard that! That is great!

And so sorry for having a sick baby while traveling! Those are LONG flights! No fun! Can't wait to see Brazil pictures!

The Searle Family said...

I'm still waiting for pictures!!!