Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BRAZIL

We didn't have the most pleasant trip out there... but when we finally arrived in Maceio, all 28+ hours of travel suddenly became worth it! It was so wonderful seeing Gary and Robyn! (Gary had never even met Talmage in person before then.) It took him just a minute to warm up to them, but the other kids picked up right where they left off.
I love the progression of these pictures... and the excitement on the kids faces when they finally made it to Grammy and Gramps in Brazil.


Looking at these pictures really make me so happy...


that we had such an incredible experience...


but make me so sad...


because it is already all over!


We are missing our Grammy and Gramps...
and BeAuTiFuL Brazil!

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

What do you use for your digital scrapbook? The pictures look wonderful and I love your layouts!

I'm letting go of the world of traditional scrapbooking and trying to navigate the digital world.

Will you send me some tips? elizabethmichalek@yahoo.com

Smith Family said...

Awwww maaan!!! We miss you guys... had so much fun on the trip. There is never enough time. Looking forward to the next time we get to be together as a family... uh... when is that?!@*
Alisha

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I love this post! Looks like it was blast!

Hillary Garner said...

What an amazing trip Darb! One that i'm sure you will all remember forever! Thanks for sharing!

Tyler and Clancee said...

YAY!! Finally! These are adorable, and even make me miss gary and robyn! sheesh! And your header is SO dang cute! I love it!

J.Frey said...

What an amazing trip! And how fun for Grandma and Grandpa to have family visit them.

I love your scrapbook pages. I have gotten WAY behind on scrapbooking. you are making me motivated...

Mauri said...

Looks fabulous!! Glad you were able to go and have that wonderful adventure!! I don't envy the LONG plane rides with 3 kiddos but at least you had Zach to help! It will be a trip you will always remember!!

Goodrich's said...

Wow! Definitely the chance of a lifetime, looks like you had such a great time! What an experience, thanks for posting your pics! Love the Beynon family :)