Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First things first...

Every time I sit down to write my new holiday post, I get so worked up because I have SO much to write and SO many pictures to share. I decided to break this up a little and take care of the first things first.

So,
The week before Christmas we went to Utah to surprise my Daddy for his 60th birthday. All of my brothers and sisters were there with their kids too... all 24 of us! We spent a few days up at the cabin snow-mobiling, sledding, hot-tubbing, playing games, and just being together... which is my Dad's most favorite thing, EVER! It was really special to be able to spend time together, honoring my Dad for his special day.

Just look at this sweet face! Oooooh, I could seriously eat him up!




Thanks for a fun trip, Mom... and Happy Birthday, Daddy! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: