Our life has been changing! It's all been for the good, but has taken some getting used to.
Briggs being in school all day...
Belle starting Gymnastics...
Zach kicking butt at school and still finding time to work at the temple, be a good dad, and travel to see his UTES play...
Talmage being the crazy boy that he is, climbing on everything and getting many bonks and bruises, and sporting his new big boy carseat...
I am keeping busy with the PTA, being in the Young Women's Presidency, Friday Night Family Parties, juggling kids and playdates... all with ONE car, I might add!
It's been a little crazy, but I am just starting to feel like I am figuring out how to juggle our new schedules and am getting our new routines finally in place. It feels nice to be settled... and we're having LOTS of fun!
Here is a glimpse of our life as of late...
My Belle in her Gymnastics "LeoTar" from Grandma Bunni

The kids all somber watching our Utes lose... dadgummit! (Really, they were mostly looking for Daddy on T.V.)

Briggs making his pizza on our weekly "Friday Pizza and a Movie" night

My Big Boy in his "Big Boy" seat.

It's a good life!
3 comments:
You are a wonder woman! I don't know how you do it -- especially with one car. If you're still looking for a junker car, we'll sell you ours :)
Your family is so cute! I love the friday night party idea!
I'm glad you guys are feeling all settled in!
Good work being a PTA mom. I can't bring myself to add that one to my list just yet. :)
Post a Comment