Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Uncle Nick"

"Uncle Nick" came to visit this past week! It was SO fun spending time with him and finally meeting his beautiful girlfriend Leilani. We all had a fabulous time! The kids were super excited to have Nick here. They seriously wouldn't leave him alone. They loved playing, hiking, and jumping on the bed with him. My kids may very possibly love him more than they do us... and they cried when he had to leave. Luckily for them, however, Zach ran out of gas on the way to the airport so Nick missed his flight and got to stay an extra night! :) (Sorry about that, Nick!)
Thanks for coming! Please come see us again soon!

6 comments:

Mauri said...

that's awesome...tell zach that the little thing by the steering wheel with the E and the F and the little "hand" lets him know how not to run out of gas;) (as if i am SO innocent and have never done it myself...more than once.;) love you guys! sorry you are having lame women tell you that "motherhood" isn't "good enough." you are amazing and your children are so lucky that you have chosen to be with them. nothing will bring you greater joy than to see your children walk in righteousness and there is nobody better suited to teach them and love them than you...don't let those women intimidate you. you are amazing and you have adorable children to show for your hard work...i am so mad at them right now!

Heather said...

I cannot get over Tal's sweet face in that pic. What a doll. Hope you guys are doing well.

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

Thanks Darb, that made my day! Your family is the best (yes even Zach) and thank you for always treating me like a part of it. I can't wait to see you guys again, possbily in July. Have a great Memorial Day!

Gary and Robyn Beynon said...

How fun to have Nick come visit! The kids look like they have a new best friend. I must admit, I have the cutest grandbabies in the world. I can't wait until I get a good snuggle like that. Thanks for keeping me close to them in this blog. Sending lots of hugs!!!!!!

Jana and Taylor said...

Oh man its been way to long. And I don't have your number and I keep asking taylor to text Zach and get it for me but I feel like we have so much to catch up on so if you get a minute, give me a call!

Jana