Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess and WIN...

Do you know who they are? Briggs wants everyone to guess, so we decided to turn it into a game...

6 comments:

Nick said...

Well, well well. I knew that if I just bided my time and waited it out, I would access this blog again without an invite ;)

Are you guys ready to rock and roll next week? Zach won the contest for who gets to pick me up from the airport.

As far as who the kids are in the pic...I'm guessing a Star Wars theme?

Darbee said...

Nick,
Darn! I was trying to keep you out! :) Just teasing. I went public so I could publish my blog, and really need to lock it back up again soon. Maybe I'll invite you next time.

Good guess... It is a Star Wars theme. Do you know Who on Star Wars? Briggs will be so excited that somebody actually played his silly game. So THANK YOU!!!

Pam said...

Is Briggs Darth Vator? And Bell Prince Laya (it still counts if the spelling is wrong right?)
Well,,I hope I WIN! ;)
looking forward to the veredict! ;)

good one guys! you do look great!

Stephanie Pilling said...

I think Belle sorta looks like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland...but I'm guessing its probably Star Wars, given the light saber. Too funny!

Emily Hamilton said...

I am guessing Briggs is Darth Mal and Belle...Princess Leia?

Angie said...

I knew I should read all the blog posts last night! Now I missed out on the game! Looks like your house is always fun!