Belle had her first dance performance tonight at the Festival of Trees. It was HyStErIcAl... half of the little girls just stood there and the others just jumped around and did their own thing. Belle actually knew the dance really well, and did it... kind of! She got a little nervous and sped things up a bit... but I think she was FANTASTIC! We were so proud of her... and you'll see why. Here is the video of her dancing debut...
Of course, we were such proud parents...

Briggs enjoyed the dancing and the trees, but LOVED being inside the bubble most! It was pretty cool... I think we'll have to recreate that sometime in the near future!

And one more thing...
Look at this handsome little guy! I just love him to pieces!

9 comments:
I loved the dance! Your kids are so cute!!
That is too cute!
okay... Tally is so big- i need him!!! That dance video of Belle is the sweetest thing ever, I'm so sorry i missed it. Let's get together soon. Love, Alsh
Cute little Belle dancing. She did so good! And your kids are darling. I can't believe they grow so fast. I can't wait to see you soon. Are you going to the party next week? Are you bringing Talmage so Brock will have a buddy? Brock does have two friends named Talmage. Talmage Beynon and Talmage Thurgood. The other Talmage is one of our really good friends in our ward. He is Lisette and Jared Thurgood's baby.
She did know it well...especially when compared to the little girl dancing to the right of her :-) I love watching little kids dancing. Funny that it just dawned on me that Abby could be doing that in a few years. Still haven't gotten into the whole 'girl' thing yet :-)
Love the pics of the kids...they are adorable!
I can't believe how your family has grown! They are all so darling.
Darb,
She is so stinkin' cute! I love little girls and dance recitals ;) Hope to see you soon!
Darbee, that dance was adorable (I think the little girl on the right was in her "own" little world:)
Your baby is growing SO big! What a cutie. I also wanted to let you know we went private, so email me at jennkimber11@gmail.com if you want an invite.
Cute dance! Thanks for sharing your blog with us! We will love to keep in touch with your cute family.
Post a Comment