Saturday, October 25, 2008

He's 2 Months Old!

Our little boy is 2 months old! I can't even believe how fast he has grown! We are loving him more and more every day...
Here are his 2 month stats:
Talmage Paul Beynon
10 lbs. 12 ounces (25th percentile)
23 inches long (25th percentile)
Head... I cant remember the number, but 75th PERCENTILE!

He's so much smaller than my other babies were at this age, but he still seems so big to me already... and not just his head!! His latest accomplisments include: sleeping through the night most of the time, smiling lots, cooing, and he sometimes even giggles! He LOVES his brother and his sister... and AdOrEs his Daddy! We are so blessed to have him as part of our family!!!

7 comments:

Pam said...

He is so cute! How lucky, he sleeps through the night!!

Justin and Jill said...

Seriously, Darbee, he is adorable. I want to see him in person. It seems like things are going well as a family of 5!

And, by the way, congrats to Zack on the marathon. That is an emotional race and anyone who finishes is a "rockstar" in my eyes too!

Jen Bird said...

I still can't believe you're a mother of 3!! You'll have to tell me how it is so I can decide whether or not to take the next step! He is adorable Darb! I still need to meet him!

Courtni said...

Can't wait to meet him and snuggle him in person. He is SOOO cute!

J.Frey said...

He is so precious! It almost makes me baby hungry:)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

He is so cute, how is having 3? I am thinking of heading down that path soon.

Heidi said...

Talmage is getting so big and so AdOrAbLe too. When's the big party Zach? we need to get together soon! By the way way to go "Rockstar" Zach on the marathon, in the rain too-way to go! I'm gonna try and get in again next year, wish me luck! Talk to you guys soon. Happy Halloween!