Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Halloween Party, Ever!

If any of you know my mom, you know how cute and fun she is! She is such a party animal, and is always doing fun things with her grandkids. It's no wonder that my kids absolutely adore their Grandma Bunni (and yes... that IS her REAL name!) Anyway, Every year she hosts the world's greatest Halloween party... and this year was no disappointment! She prepared a fun, festive Halloween dinner... with the most creative and adorable appetizers, side dishes, and desserts! The party included fun Halloween games, lots of cute crafts, spooky stories, and AMAZING prizes! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad! You guys are seriously the best, and we love you!!!

Here are some photos of the big event... (we sure missed you Barnes family!)





10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like so much fun...those are the benefits of living by family! You guys look so great and that Talmage might be the cutest baby ever! Congrats to you guys...we look forward to seeing you over the holidays!

Jody said...

Your mom is fun and is a party animal for sure. Looks like another good party hosted by Bunni Jo!!!! I am sure that Char and fam was greatly missed. I look forward to hopefully seeing you during the holiday season.

Marie said...

Your mom is great. That looks fun!

Katie said...

oh man I am a sucker for matching outfits. I LOVE the shirts and leggings so cute!

Courtni said...

I agree...you do have a cute mom!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

That is so cute of your mom. The kids look darling. Does Cade have kids? What is he up to?

Pam said...

I just want to hug and squeeze every single one of those grandkids. So cute!!!

TanDee said...

How fun!! Your mom sure is cute! And your kids looks so cute in their costumes!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Your mom is super cute and fun!! It looks like you had a great Halloween. We really need to get together. Brock is ready for a buddy!! Let me know!

Justin and Jill said...

What a fun party! Your kids look adorable--I still can't believe I haven't really seen your little Talmage yet! Hopefully soon!