Briggs and Belle have been at each others throats lately, which in turn, seems to make me be on their backs CoNsTaNtLy, too! I think it's when I've completely lost it, Briggs comes to the rescue with a huge, honkin' bear-hug... or a slobbery blow-fish kiss! He rarely forgets to tell me he loves me, and even when he's upset with me (like I found out last night), he says in his mad, grumpy voice, "I love you, too mom!" I sure love this little man... back-talk and all!!!
4 comments:
Darb he is so stinkin cute! I miss you and hope that you are doing great adjusting to the life of three kiddos! You look AMAZING by the way!
seriously, you just had a baby? Unbelievable, you look great!
haha cutest picture EVER of briggs and belle. I love it. WHat cute little friends.
I am experiencing the talking back stuff right now, and it is driving me crazy! Sometimes I want to laugh about it and sometimes I just want to shut myself in my room. Good thing they're so cute!
Post a Comment