Saturday, September 20, 2008

Enough Said...




I sure do love my SeXy BiKeR mAn!!!

7 comments:

whitney holland. said...

WOW! WHAT A SEXY BIKER HUSBAND YOU HAVE! THAT IS SO FUN THAT HE HAS A HOBBY WITH HIS BUDDIES!! LET'S PLAY SOON, I NEED A GNO!

Heidi said...

OK Zach, that has to be the funniest thing I've seen-you and Jason in chaps! NICE! Jason a little more so than you though. That looks fun, good for you guys.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

fun trip! you still want to get together on thurs?? i can do morning-ish like around 11:30...or i can do after 1:30 when easton gets picked up for school. let me know if one will work for you...here is my email. if something has come up no big deal.

klreid2005@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh GOSH ZACHARY. You are the biggest NERD ever. Please don't give Tyler any ideas ok? I'm still trying to convince him he doesn't have my permission to get a bike, and for now i still have a small amount of control :) You're a dork. But we do want to play with you guys soon. You should make us dinner and invite us over....

Jen Bird said...

I hardley recognized him!! He really looks like a total biker! Rock on!

Katie said...

Sorry Darbee but I had to laugh, I think the guys look like old men!! I had to look twice, something about the hair and leather!!

Goodrich's said...

Those pictures totally remind me of that movie "Wild Hogs"... too funny!