Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Highlight of Zach's Week

Having lunch with this guy, seriously made Zach's wHoLe week. I'm a little jealous I wasn't invited, but am so excited that Zach had this opportunity! We now have an authentic D-Will jersey with his signature to show for it! SO COOL!!!

6 comments:

Courtni said...

If there is a next time, we wouldn't mind a signed jersey :-) That is awesome!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

SHUT UP!!! Are you kiddin me?? That picture is awesome! Where was this and why wasn't I invited?? ha ha! Knowing that Zach was able to meet him makes my whole YEAR! I love this guy!!

Nice work Zach!!

Amanda said...

How did he rig that up?

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Yah, mackay's jersey was his father's day present... =) I about died when he told me the thing was $140 or something like that! argh! guys and their sports! =)

Miller's said...

That is awesome, I will have to hear all about later. I missed you guys on father's day. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. We need to get together soon. I miss you guys.

TanDee said...

Jake is going to be so jealous! He loves D-Will!! That is so awesome!