Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day...

We are so blessed to have such amazing father's in our life. My kids seriously have the BEST Grandpa's around! And not to forget to mention Zach... He is the GREATEST dad and we are SO blessed to have him! Thanks to all our Father's... We LOVE you!

We Love our Grandpa Gary! He is so kind and fun, and we are REALLY going to miss him while they are in Brazil!


My Daddy is the sweetest man! My kids absolutely adore him... aLmOsT as much as I do!



I could have never asked for a better husband and father to my kids, than Zach! He is simply the BEST! Thanks for taking such good care of us, and for just being YOU! We couldn't ask for more!!!

Hope all you daddy's out there had a very special day!

2 comments:

Jody said...

I must admit you do have one of the best dads EVER!! I love your dad and family. Zach is a great dad as well. I miss all of you.

Amanda said...

"Let's Hear it for the boys"